Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Deals of the Day 10/11/07

Free Toy (Littlest Pet Shop Animal or Hot Wheels Basic Car)
NO purchase necessary!!!!
Print out the coupon and bring it into the nearest Toys"R"Us.

(exp. 10/13/07).

Walmart.com - Lexmark Z645 Color Inkjet Printer
$19.87 + .97 Shipping.


Apple Store - Price Drops on Refurbished iPod Nanos
Refurbished 2GB iPod Nano - Silver $79
(was $99).
Refurbished 4GB iPod Nano - All Colors - Only $99

(was $129).
Refurbished 8GB iPod Nano - Only $149

(was $169).

New
Restaurant.com - $25 Dining Certificate for as little as $5 after 50% off coupon
code PASSPORT
(exp. 10/14/07).
Expiring
Spilsbury - 20% off all purchases w/code: HW20
(exp. 10/14/07).
Yves Rocher - $10 off $30 or more + FREE Gifts w/code: WELCOME10OFF
(exp. 10/15/07)
Freebies & Contests

Prevacid - Join the Beyond the Burn program FREE, and get an instant savings card good for up to $25 off EVERY Prevacid refill.
PhotoMaxCast - The newest, easiest, and most convenient way to preserve, organize, share, and enjoy all your photographs. 20 FREE prints and 60 FREE video viewing minutes for joining for FREE.
Shopbop - Handbag-a-Day Giveaway. One bag. Every day. All month long.
Walmart - FREE sample of Curel Blue.
Walmart - FREE sample of Basis Bar Soap.
Walmart -FREE sample of Nutrasweet Swirl.
Perfect Kitty Litter - Free 2 Week Supply. ($25 value / only pay $3.95 s/h).
Nintendo - FREE Wii Remote Jackets for existing Wii Remotes. (serial number needed).

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great blog! I'm a commodity trader and traders love to "buy low" I will share your site with all my clients.

Bill Henner
http://www.youronlineprotradingmarketplace.com

10:58 AM  
Blogger michele said...

Thanks Bill! And I'll add your link to my blog! :)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Pearl said...

Wow, where do you find all this good stuff?! I just started my own bargain hunt site as well at iloveagoodsale.com - yeah, the title is a little tacky but yet catchy (I hope, ;) ) My name should link to my main site. Stop by if you get a chance. I will stop by often!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


A $5.00 "Welcoming" bonus will be added to your account just for registering!